10 in. x 40 Tooth General Purpose Saw Blade
Ripping & Crosscutting
Diablo's general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table & miter saws, Diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and “chop” style miter saws as well as table saws.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
10 in. x 40 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Ideal For: High quality general purpose crosscuts & rip cuts in wood, plywood and OSB
- Tool Use: Chop/Miter, Table Saw
- Materials: Wood Cutting
Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition