10 in. x 80 Tooth Ultra Finish Saw Blade
Cabinets & Furniture
Ultra Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing “grabbing” or blowout. Flawless crosscuts in wood with minimal rework. Flawless finish in melamine & veneered plywood.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
10 in. x 80 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Ideal For: Fine finish crosscuts in Hardwoods & Softwoods. Chip free cuts in Veneered Plywood, Melamine, & MDF
- Tool Use: Chop/Miter, Slide Miter, Table Saw
- Materials: Wood Cutting
Suggested Projects: Trim , Remodeling/Demolition